Re: AW: How to attract new members to the WoT IG?

Hi Frank,

I am on board with your idea and would support you. I am going to
start looking into security, privacy and trust in my work preety soon.
But I would not be able to travel to next F2F but attend remotely.

Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta