[beijing-f2f] updated minutes - Day1/Day2 (was Re: [beijing-f2f] draft minutes - Day 1/Day 2 - 13-14 July 2016)

Hi WoT IG guys,

Based on the discussion during the call on July 20th, I've just
updated the minutes from the Beijing f2f meeting and clarified
all the action items (also added the group photo :).

Please see the compiled minutes at:
  https://www.w3.org/2016/07/13-14-wot-minutes.html

Thanks,

Kazuyuki