Re: [T2TRG] 3. WoT Thing needs to have meta Band

Ideally, anything with an AC plug should be able to respond with its energy
consumption in active and non-active states.  That would permit other
attributes such as heat output, carbon emission, or load shedding to be
estimated.

BTW, most people are unaware that they're 120W heaters...

Kerry