Re: [T2TRG] 3. WoT Thing needs to have meta Band

From: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 10:59:33 +0100
To: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>, David Janes <davidjanes@davidjanes.com>
Cc: public-wot-ig@w3.org, "t2trg@irtf.org" <t2trg@irtf.org>
I think we have had enough discussion about the difference between heaters and things that generate heat.

What my initial comment really was about was that things may have physical properties that allow to give them new purposes, purposes that the original manufacturer/buyer/installer of the thing did not foresee.  So for some applications it may be useful to know not only the original purpose and the high-level properties of the thing that relate to that, but also those basic physical properties in a more malleable form.

Grüße, Carsten