IMPORTANT- Friday 15 Jan deadline for Face to Face registration

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 15:01:09 +0000
Cc: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
A quick reminder to register for the January face to face meetings for the Web of Things Interest Group. The deadline is this Friday 15th January, so you need to take action now!
Monday 25 January - setting up the demos and plugfest
Tuesday 26 January - open day and group dinner
Wednesday 27 January - progressing Interest Group work items
Thursday 28 January - progressing Interest Group work items
For more details and the links to the registration and payment forms:

    https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_2016,_January,_26th_–_28th,_France,_Nice

If you have any questions please let myself and Soumya know and we will do our best to help you.

Looking forward to seeing you in Sophia Antipolis!
—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>