[IG-SP] Friends&Family of the Plugfest Security-Enabling Recipe

From: Pfaff, Oliver <oliver.pfaff@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 14:53:13 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
There is a fairly recent (Dec, 22) snapshot of ARM's approach towards security:
*       Blog: OAuth 2.0 for Internet of Things<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/wp/?p=1102>
*       Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/HannesTschofenig/authorization-for-internet-of-things-using-oauth-20

The match between the Plugfest security-enabling recipe is quite significant - given the fact that there was no coordination between our recipes. It's obvious that deltas must exist and I could identify:
-       The device as an actor (included in Nice Plugfest)
-       Asymmetric crypto (included in Nice Plugfest)
-       The differentiation between AM and AS (included in Nice Plugfest)
-       The PoP thing (not included in Nice Plugfest)
-       The user as an actor (not included in Nice Plugfest)

Note that the deltas are natural (no coordination) and somewhat random (adding PoP or user actors is not a big barrier [not for the next event of course])

Best regards,
Oliver