RE: [W3C WoT IG]: Work on a generic sensor API in W3C Device API (DAP) WG

Hello Claes,

thanks for the reference. Indeed there seems at least to be two links:

-          the interaction primitives already mentioned in the issue and

-          the IoT driver discussion we had in the TF-AP (e.g. the API to interface IoT sensor or actors)
Is that also your understanding? Do you see further links?

BR,
Joerg

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology