[Sensors] Published first ED draft of Generic Sensor API in DAP WG

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@sensors.codespeaks.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 10:31:10 +0200
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Hi,

I've published a first, very, very raw version of the ED of the Generic
Sensor API[1].

There are some areas which might be of particular interest to this
group, notably the discoverability phase[2][3] with its associated
requirement for a vocabulary to describe the position of sensors on an
object[4]. I'd be most grateful if someone could point me to related
work on this topic within the different WoT task forces.

We'll be discussing the Generic Sensor API in the DAP WG fortnightly
conf call[5] later today (at 3:00pm UTC) and during next week's TF AP
call[6].

Best,

--tobie

---