Perl upload to MediaWiki

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:46:22 +0100
To: <public-wiki-dev@w3.org>

The following is a useful Perl module:

http://search.cpan.org/~retoh/CMS-MediaWiki-0.8012/lib/CMS/MediaWiki.pm

It enables you to create a script that creats/edits a MediaWiki page.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a similar feature for uploading an image
(or any other file) to a MediaWiki server. I intend to use the
MediaWiki.pm module as part of my moinmoin-MediaWiki porting tool, but I
will still need some way to upload the attachments.

As always, any pointers in the right direction are gladly received.

---Rotan.