now I understand the plan

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:58:31 +0100
To: public-whatwg-contrib@w3.org
I am withdrawing from the WHATWG community group, I don't see the good in
being a member of a titular 'community group'.

I joined, as I was labouring under the misapprehension that the group was
an attempt to build bridges between the disparate HTML standards
development communities.

hixies post [1] along with other stuff made it clear I was wrong.

thanks for providing me with at least a few hours of optimism,  it's been a

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/whatwg/2012/04/24/welcome/