Re: [whatwg] Support filters in Canvas

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:45 AM, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you proposing that this is developed as a separate spec and not as an
> addition to the canvas specification?

No, not really.

I want to make sure that we have a pathway to standardize SVG filter
support in canvas. If we restrict the canvas spec to features for which
multiple implementations are imminent, and SVG filters aren't such a
feature, then we'll need another way to record and discuss proposals for
SVG filters in canvas.

Rob
owohooo
oioso