Re: [whatwg] Canvas' 2D context + WebGL = 3D context(make for a simple more high level API

When I think over it... Their will be need or demand of more feature, like light(toLight()), camera(toView()<---- for this one, my than one canvas property and method would need to be combine... Same for the source, matrix; rotate, scale, skew, rgba, or globalaphle, etc.) there is no need to creature new feature from scratch; mixing the feature of the canvas 2D context in 3D centext, will both show case the 2D ability, and simplified understanding as when convert from 2D/3D context to WebGL.
Sorry for the grammer mistake, I would be happy to write a draft of this, if anyone interested in it.

programming. Sorry for the grammar mistakes.