Re: [whatwg] Fullscreen API and out-of-process <iframe>

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:
> I meant a black-box experiment (i.e., no access to browser internal state).
> Put another way, can you describe a sequence of events in which the author
> or the user could observe the difference?  If not, then the question is
> moot.

Well if both A and B invoke requestFullscreen() that's obviously for
different elements. The observable difference would be which element
ends up being fullscreen of course and which call would either fail or
end up overwriting the other depending on how we decide to deal with
this.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/