Re: [whatwg] Fullscreen API and out-of-process <iframe>

Either:

1) The frames attempt no synchronization and both just call
requestFullscreen(). In that case, the observable difference is largely
moot. It shouldn't be surprising that racing operations like this cross
origin returns a non-deterministic result. This is the position the Chrome
out-of-process team is taking for other sorts of actions that have effects
visible outside the frame (for example, navigating the top level frame,
multiple frames sending a postMessage to the same frame, etc).

2) One frame calls requestFullscreen() and then sends a postMessage() to
another frame, which calls requestFullscreen() upon receiving the message.
Going fullscreen requires coordination with the browser process, so
ordering is preserved by browser IPC message handling.

Daniel​