Re: [whatwg] Fetch: please review!

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:06:37 +0100
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>, Janusz Majnert <j.majnert@samsung.com>
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
> Example (using backticks for <code>):

I've done this, but I've not converted the components of a URL yet.
I'm not sure if we should force those to be one or the other. I think
strings might be the best even though most of the time they can be
represented as byte sequences. And that's mostly because of the way
the API works on URLs, but I would expect some more iteration here.

> (BTW should body be the empty byte string above?)

Yes.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/