Re: [whatwg] Fetch: please review!

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 04:15:00 -0700
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Hi Anne,

Your specification contains the following [1]:

A response is either CORS-same-origin or CORS-cross-origin. Unless
otherwise indicated a response is CORS-same-origin.

but it doesn't say what the difference is between the two. The 'CO' in CORS
stands for 'cross origin' so 'CORS-same-origin' would mean 'cross origin
sharing for the same origin' which sounds a bit strange.

1: http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#cors-same-origin