Re: [whatwg] Web Notification: API inconsistency

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:16:25 +0100
To: Jeremie Patonnier <jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Jeremie Patonnier
<jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com> wrote:
> The spec define two static methods: `requestPermission` and `get`
> I'm a bit puzzled because `requestPermission` expect a callback function
> where `get` return a `Promise`.

It's not clear to me we can change the design of requestPermission()
at this point. I think end-user notifications have been shipping for a
while now... We could maybe upgrade it at some point to also return a
promise, dunno.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/