Re: [whatwg] Should <video controls> generate click events?

I'm wondering how this will effect interaction programming with Popcorn.js.
Sylvia, would you mind clearly defining the implications of this change,
given what you know about the project? Feel free to respond offline if you
feel that discussion would derail the subject.

Thanks

Rick