[whatwg] cloneNode and HTML elements

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:26:06 +1200
If you call cloneNode on a media element, the state of the resulting media
element seems unspecified. Should it be playing the same media resource at
the same current time as the original?

Similar questions arise when you clone form elements; is the state that's
not visible in the DOM cloned?

Who should be responsible for defining this?

Rob
53:5-6]