[whatwg] A Selector-based metadata proposal (was: Annotating structured data that HTML has no semantics for)

From: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:50:47 +0200
I have put online a document that describes my idea/proposal for a
selector-based solution to metadata.
The document can be found at http://herenvardo.googlepages.com/CRDF.pdf
Feel free to copy and/or link the file wherever you deem appropriate.

Needless to say, feedback and constructive criticism to the proposal
is always welcome.
(Note: if discussion about this proposal should take place somewhere
else, please let me know.)

Regards,
Eduard Pascual