[whatwg] Limit on number of parallel Workers.

> http://figushki.com/test/workers/workers.html

I just wanted to point out that this example illustrates a bug in
Safari/Chromium's implementation of workers (I think?). The example
worker script ('fib.js') does this:

  function onmessage(evt) { ... }
  addEventListener("message", onmessage, true);

In Firefox this has the effect of registering the message listener
*twice* since 'onmessage' is an attribute on the worker global scope
object and is handled independently of
addEventListener/removeEventListener functions. This behavior matches
that of normal web pages, as well. Given this snippet, for example,
Firefox will alert twice on page load:

  function onload() { alert("load!"); }
  addEventListener("load", onload, false);

Webkit seems to behave strangely here... The above code only alerts
once, yet the following code alerts twice:

  onload = function(evt) { alert("load!"); }
  addEventListener("load", onload, false);

Does that make sense? Firefox treats both cases the same and alerts
twice always.

Anyway, regardless of what happens here, the worker example linked
above will run the fibonacci calculation twice per worker in Firefox.

-Ben