[whatwg] Inconsistent behavior for empty-string URLs

From: Nicholas Zakas <nzakas@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:08:40 -0800
It seems that thusfar, Jonas from Mozilla is open to this change. Is
there anyone from Opera or WebKit that would like to chime in either in
favor or opposition?

Thanks.

-Nicholas

Commander Lock: "Damnit Morpheus, not everyone believes what you
believe!"
Morpheus: "My beliefs do not require them to."