[whatwg] Renaming Interface Window

Ian Hickson wrote:
> As far as I can tell that would be wrong. The Window object is a DOM
> object, it's not the same as the browsing context, which is a UA
> construct.

Can you help me understand this a bit more?  I guess by "The Window
object is a DOM object" you mean "Window() is a global javascript
function we can use to construct objects and it is defined as part of
the Document Object Model"?

How is "The Window object" related to "interface Window" of the HTML5
spec? Maybe: the Window() object implements interface Window in the
HTML5 specification?

Thanks,
jjb