[whatwg] Some <video> questions

From: Charles <lists07@wiltgen.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:49:35 -0800
> Your movie showed as a grey square and hanged Internet Explorer
> and I had to log out.  Was that intended?

It's an ordinary QuickTime Movie and works fine.

The content is irrelevant, but it shows that the files one will embed with
<video> often won't actually contain any video media.  This will be the case
with every metafile format (.asx, .sdp, etc.), and nearly all modern
container formats (.mov, .asf, .swf) that can reference media that lives
elsewhere.

-- Charles