[whatwg] SVG extensions to <canvas>

From: Devi Web Development <devi.webmaster@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:41:36 -0500
While you could say a raster image has an intrinsic size (I have no
idea what the formal definition of this phrase is), SVGs *explicitly*
state their size. To change the size, you would actually be violating
the content of the image file itself. I think the best way to
understand this would be to look over what an SVG is. The vectors are
given a scale within the file, not externally.

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney
Devi Web Development
Devi.WebMaster at gMail.com