[whatwg] SVG extensions to <canvas>

From: Vlad Alexander <vlad.alexander@xhtml.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:05:03 -0400
Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I still don't get it. A raster (bitmap) image, which _isn't_ really designed to scale, has "intrinsic size" yet it is scaled by the IMG's "width" and "height" attributes. Why isn't an image that _is_ designed to scale not scaled by the IMG's "width" and "height" attributes?

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xhtml.com