[whatwg] Load SVG via IMG element

From: Vlad Alexander <vlad.alexander@xhtml.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:33:16 -0400
I noticed that Opera 9.5 can load an SVG image via the IMG element. I think this is a wonderful thing. Is there any specification on how this should work? For example, I noticed that Opera, for some reason, does not scale SVG images to fit the box created by the IMG element's width and height attributes. Here is a test page:

http://xhtml.com/misc/svg-img.htm

Can someone please point me to any specs on loading SVG via IMG element?

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xhtml.com