[whatwg] Inconsistency with the Pick a Media Resource Algorithm

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:17:15 +0100
Hi,
   Just after the algorithm for picking a media resource, there's a note
that states:

| A source element with no src attribute is assumed to be the last
| source element ? any source elements after it are ignored (and are
| invalid).

However, that does not seem to be consistent with the actual algorithm,
which just treats a source element with a missing src attribute as an
unsuitable candidate and moves to the next.  I suggest you either remove
the note or revise the algorithm so that it aborts after encountering a
source element with no src attribute.

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#pick-a

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software