[whatwg] [HTML5] Named start values for lists?

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:18:02 +0100
Now that you have touched this topic, let me remind you of the problem of
parallel texts in multilingual documents, sort of (ill-formed)

</ol ></table >

Of course, it is not appropriate for interleaved linguistic publications but
it is often used in legal documents.
AFAIK, there is no way to express it in HTML at present.  Nor in Microsoft
Word, at least without stepping over semantics (if we can talk about
semantics in Word documents at all).  I do not have current expertise with
other DPS.
Best regards,
Chris