[whatwg] Presentational safety valves

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:55:42 +0200
On Jan 5, 2007, at 12:15, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> It seems to me the error handling in this case isn't an HTML
> meaning issue but a CSS formatter issue.

I suggest defining the default rendering by giving a piece of UA
style sheet using the properties of CSS3 Ruby Module. Then defining
how the boxes associated with the ruby-* display values behave in
unexpected cases becomes a CSS problem--not an HTML5 problem.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen at iki.fi
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/