[whatwg] [WF2] Typo in 2.9 The autocomplete attribute

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:26:13 +1000
dolphinling wrote:
> Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> dolphinling wrote:
>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/web-forms-2/#the-autocomplete

>>> There needs to be a comma after "password".
>>
>> And no comma after email.
>
> No! Oxford comma FTW! :-)

There are times when the Oxford comma is appropriate and other times
when it is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma#Style_guides_opposing_mandatory_use

I don't think this case is appropriate; but I'll leave it up to Hixie to
decide, since it doesn't really affect anything important.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/