[whatwg] [WF2] Typo in 2.9 The autocomplete attribute

From: dolphinling <lists@dolphinling.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:26:54 -0400
Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> dolphinling wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/web-forms-2/#the-autocomplete
>>
>> | The autocomplete attribute applies to the text, password date-related,
>> | time-related, numeric, email, and url controls.
>>
>> There needs to be a comma after "password".
>
> And no comma after email.

No! Oxford comma FTW! :-)

Actually, I don't think it matters all that much, though I do think it should be
consistent. A bit of (quite possibly buggy) grepping shows the oxford comma
being used about 4 times as often as it's not, so it would probably be easier to
stay with it. Also, in something that needs to be precise like a spec, it might
be good to keep it.

Also, I just realized I linked to the w3c version of the spec; the typo is
present in the whatwg-hosted one too.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>