[whatwg] modal and modeless windows

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 20:06 +0300, Karl Pongratz wrote:

> My point is, you can browse web documents, but you can't browse web
> applications, the browsing model is out of date.

That is generally only the case (that you can't browse web applications)
for web applications that are poorly written or use a web application
framework that is poorly written, from a Web architecture point of view.

A good web application will use GET and POST requests properly, will
provide persistent and unique URLs for persistent, unique resources, and
so on. A good web application framework will encourage developers to do
this.

I know of many web applications that are browsable.

/Mike

--
Michael Gratton, Software Architect.
Quuxo Software <http://web.quuxo.com/>