[whatwg] Fear of scope creep

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:44:06 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Brad Neuberg wrote:

> I agree with the comments on scope creep from Dean and Olav.  The
> discussion on the WHATWG list seems to be mostly about HTML and DOM
> semantics these days.

Based on the input of various people in the last few days, I'll be turning
my attention to more Web Apps-y aspects of the spec now and will get back
to the semantics stuff later. (Doesn't make any difference to when the
spec is finished, it all needs to be done in due course.)

So, if you have proposals for Web Apps-y features, please let's hear them.
I was mainly working on semantics stuff since that's what people were
posting about.