Re: Meeting at W3C TPAC in November

Hi Leonard.  Apologies for not answering earlier, there was a twist in my email filters (now fixed).

We are on the weekly comms call and wondering what is going on with these groups.  Why are there two?  Or three?

 Declarative VR Community Group
 https://www.w3.org/community/decwebvr/

 WebVR Community Group
 https://www.w3.org/community/webvr/

 Declarative 3D for the Web Architecture Community Group
 https://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/

On 8/11/2017 7:44 AM, Leonard Daly wrote:
> To: public-webvr@w3.org
> The Declarative WebVR Community group wants to hold a meeting at the W3C TPAC this 6-10 November. It would be best if there was not a conflict with the WebVR Group. There are two tentative dates listed for WebVR - Thursday and Friday. I think it would be best to hold these two meetings on the same day, but at non-overlapping times. Has anyone made any official plans for this? Absent any other information, I would prefer Thursday.
>
> --
> *Leonard Daly*
> 3D Systems Architect & Cloud Consultant
> President, Daly Realism - /Creating the Future/

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br       brutzman@nps.edu