Re: WebVR Working Group charter under W3C AC review

Dear WebVR CG,

Le 12/07/2017 à 08:38, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> While I personally hope it will show such a path forward now, it is
> certainly not the end of the world if what we learn through this review
> is that this is not the right time yet and what conditions would make it
> "the right time".

The W3C Advisory Committee review of the proposed WebVR Working Group
charter has concluded, and the feedback we received during that review
points toward the need to delay the start of the formal standardization
work while the CG continues to refine the scope of its work.

As a result, a W3C WebVR Working Group will not be chartered at this time:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Sep/0000.html

I'll be keeping track of the work happening in this group and hope we
can revisit its standardization path in the not too distant future.

Dom