Re: [webvr] Chrome WebVR avaliable only on secure origins

It comes to my attention that the issue with XmlHTTPRequest is not to do
with secure origins, but same-origin policy. So I also have to keep track
of multiple ways in which my page may not work, for no other reason than
"browser refuses to do what is syntactically correct". It's a serious
barrier to adoption for new developers.