Re[3]: Some comments

Hi all,

I updated the doc as a result of the discussion in this thread.
http://futomi.github.io/Web-based_Signage_Player_Core_Profile/

* Delete the phrase mentioned abut PDF from "Single image"
* Replace the term "content viewport" with "application viewport"

You can see the changes in detail here.
https://github.com/futomi/Web-based_Signage_Player_Core_Profile/commit/fdf8e989068fdec4460da218de9d03684282d909

Besides, I added "Scheduling Profile" as a planned profile on the wiki.
http://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Main_Page#Profiles_for_Web-based_Signage_Player

Cheers,
Futomi

--