Re[2]: Some comments

Hi Franck,

> 7 Scene content types
>
> >I know PDF is *not" identical to an image file.
> >But in terms of HTML, PDF is conceptually similar to an image file
> >because the img element in a HTML document is allowed to
> >embed an PDF file in itself.
>
> I am not agree. PDF must be see like a document and not like an elementary media (image or video).
> PDF can contain jpeg, font, signature, stamp, mp3, forms like a HTML page.
> For example, our player (Playzilla) treat PDF like a HTML page with “PDF.JS” inside a iframe.

Good point. It makes sense.
Maybe, we see PDF in a different way.
You see it in terms of its structure.
I see it in terms of authoring.
(Authors can treat the both in a same way using the img element)
Anyway, it seems to be confusing if PDF is put in "Single image".

The following phrase seems to be deleted from "Single image".
[[
Players may support more sophisticated formats, such as PDF. [PDF]
]]

Cheers,
Futomi

--