Re: Agenda for Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC

Hi,

Thanks Mark, great suggestions. I've updated the F2F agenda accordingly:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/Nov_2017_F2F#Agenda

Further suggestions welcome. Feel free to edit the wiki directly.

See you all at TPAC next Monday!

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG Chair)