Clarifications: Call for adoption - WEBRTC-QUIC

When tallying the arguments and positions for or against adoption, I was
unable to determine clearly the position of the following people who
have participated in the thread:

- Youenn Fablet
- Cullen Jennings
- Sergio Garcia Murillo
- Lennart Grahl
- Alexey Aylarov
- Roman Shpout

I could make guesses based on commentary, but that would be guesswork;
it would be better if the people themselves were to say "Favors
adoption", "Against adoption", or "Does not wish to be counted".

I also note that in Lyon there were ~10 people supporting adoption; so
far I've tallied 9 people supporting adoption on the list; if the
remaining supporters wish to be part of the tally, they'd better speak
up now. (I think both of the people not supporting adoption in Lyon have
spoken up.)

Harald