Re: Getting rid of SDP

On 05/03/2018 22:53, youenn fablet wrote:
> I do not see very compelling use cases for low-level audio/video
> encoder/decoder API on the other hand.
> Maybe I should look at what was presented at TPAC but I would tend to
> put it at a much lower priority.

The problem is that creating a higher level apis for those components is
more difficult to design and harder to use (we have already tried and
fail). In mobile SDKs that's the common design and developers are used
to them.

So even if there is no obvious use case, IMHO there are a lot of benefit
going into that low level.

Best regards

Sergio