Re: Ban ICE-LITE? webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

You could consider that if you have the sun/turn urls on your CSP they
would be authenticated. So the malicious code should first learn how to
get the username/pwd for your service before doing what you say.

A the code is already running on the your browser, it would definitively
be able to do that and the proposed solution would just make it more
difficult to perform a general attack, but not a targeted one to a
specific server using webrtc. Note that people not using webrtc will be
safe anyway.

Best regards
Sergio