Re: Ban ICE-LITE? webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

I'm not sure restricting STUN/TURN servers, or banning ICE lite, or what
you've suggested now would resolve this issue:

What if I create an RTCPeerConnection and I use allowed STUN/TURN
servers (if any). I create an offer and provide a fake answer with some
data encoded as part of ICE ufrag/pwd. Then I'll pass fake remote
candidates that include an IP I want to send this information to. The
ICE agent will start sending STUN binding requests to that IP which
contains my data as part of the username. Shouldn't that work?

Cheers
Lennart