Re: Plan for charter

One small improvement suggestion:

Since the data transfer got explicitly added to the scope of the working group I think it should get added to the success criteria as well. I would suggest to extend the success criteria to something like “… (that is, bidirectional audio and video communication and data transfer between the implementations)…"

Best
  Nils Ohlmeier