Re: What would you like to see in WebRTC next? A low-level API?

 > If you're trying to add more channels of sensory information, to be
more explicit than Martin was, you > should define an RTP payload for
the data - then it will be delivered in the same manner, and synced >
appropriately.  RTP's purpose in life is (mostly) delivery of media like
this.  It also will create a standard > way to stream the data in
realtime that can be used in other contexts.

Exactly.
Actually, I have just started considering RTP payload format, so I don't
have any detailed answer currently.
The single word "tactile" covers a lot of genres like pressure, surface
texture, thermal, etc.
After I survey these field and make a blueprint, I need advice from W3C
and IETF members.

Best Regards,
Toshiya Nakakura