Re: RTX/FEC

IMHO, there are two different discussions, what protection schemes
should we use for media depending on type, rtt and packet loss type, and
what RFC we use for retransmission.

I agree with the conclusions of Varun's paper, and from my experience
nack+retransmission works best in low rtt scenarios and other mechanisms
are better on hi rtt or big packet loss burst happen.