Re: RTX/FEC

We should probably rexamine WebRTC robustness more systematically, because we can do quite a bit better than what is there now.

IMHO, for Opus, RED applied judiciously outperforms Opus FEC (which cannot handle burst loss).

For video, differential protection (e.g. RTX or FEC on base layer only) is more efficient than applying FEC or RTX to all bits.