Re: Process for "feature at risk" designation

I recently implemented getAlgorithm() but put that CL on hold when I hit a
minor problem and had other higher priority things to attend to. Adding a
new member to be serialized for IndexedDB broke loading certificates that
was stored before that member was introduced and I wasn't sure if it had to
be able to load that or not.