RE: Requirements review notes

For some unknown reason I did not get this mail (or the response from
Randell), however I found it in the public-webrtc archive.

Some comments from the perspective of being one of the authors of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7478 and https://tools.ietf.org:

I agree to most things. When we wrote the requirement spec we considered
that all available web api's can be used not only the ones we define
(and we would not be able to set up any webrtc session without being
able to load a page, or send and receive seesion descriptions and ICE
candidates). So use of the audio api for spatialization (F27) is fine in
my view. Likewise that echo cancellation (F7) is part of
mediacapture-main (in fact the req document was largely developed before
we split out mediacapture-main into its own document).

For F21 the fact that ICE is supported is enough.

I'd say ICE restart will be enough for F17.

F29 is clearly not captured in the right way. What was intended was to
enable the app to scale up/down samples of the different audio streams
before mixing (to compensate if one participant has a very sensitive
mike for example).

Also, I think a review versus the API requirements (A1 - A26) would be
good. After all that's the focus in this group.

Br,
Stefan